Skip to main content
Update: CSEA Suspends Face-to-Face Access  |  Read more... Update: Construction at CSEA Entrance  |  Read more...
  • Summit County Main Page

Child Support

-- We are currently closed to the public --



  • Debit and credit card payments can be made online with no additional fee at:
  • Payments can be made through E-wallet accounts, such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, or Venmo.  Note: Venmo is only available on mobile devices.
  • Credit and debit card payments can also be made over the phone by calling:  1-888-965-2676 and selecting Option 5.
  • Cash payments can be submitted by purchasing a money order and mailing to: (To ensure proper credit, please include your full name, SETS case # and SSN on the payment)
        Ohio CSPC
        P.O. Box 182372
        Columbus, OH 43218-2372
  • Cash payments can also be made via Money Gram at local Wal-Mart, CVS, and other locations for a minimum fee ($3.99) The Money Gram location must be a "Pay a Bill Center" in order to accept Ohio Child Support payments **use business code 14674.  You may search for MoneyGram locations near you at:

The purpose of the Child Support Program is to provide children with the opportunity for a better life. By working with both parents to establish and enforce support orders, the Child Support Program helps children receive the financial and medical support they deserve. Ohio’s Child Support Program touches more children than any other program in Ohio, except education.

Si usted necesita ayuda para entender esta información, por favor llamé al (800) 726-2765 y pregunte por el intérprete de la agencia del condado de Summit CSEA


August is Child Support Awareness Month, a national campaign aimed to spread awareness about child support services. One in three children in Ohio are impacted by child support.

Please remember to “Wear Green” on 8/4 to show support for children and their families impacted by child support in Summit County.

Services We Offer

Services are available to both custodial and non-custodial parents. In order to receive full extent of services, completion of a IV-D Application is required.

If you have a question about your case, contact the CSEA in writing or call your case manager. Calling the main CSEA number connects you with the Phone Bank, an information service. All calls are answered promptly. Be sure to have your account number readily available, as this will facilitate the time it takes to retrieve your case. If you must leave a message, please be patient. We receive thousands of calls each month. Your specialist will return your call as soon as possible.

If you encounter a problem with the CSEA please attempt to resolve the issue first with your case manager or his/her supervisor. If the problem is still unresolved, contact the CSEA by phone or in writing and request your concerns to be addressed.

The CSEA does not provide services for visitation issues, including requests for enforcing or establishing visitation rights; determination of a child/children's custody, including requests for changes and/or modifying custody or a change in residential parent; property settlement issues; arresting or physically detaining anyone (the County Sheriff is responsible for these actions); obtaining documents for your case such as a birth certificate, divorce decree, tax returns, or other necessary paperwork (these documents may be obtained by contacting the appropriate court, health department, or taxing entity).

The pamphlets below can help you understand the services we provide.

-- We are currently closed to the public --

Tools & E-Services

Phone: (330) 643-2765
Toll-free: (800) 726-2765
Fax: (330) 643-2745

Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Lobby closes at 4:00 and our payment window closes at 3:40 pm)

Helpful Resources